HPSC HCS Recruitment Notification 2023
HPSC HCS Notification 2023 Out, Download HPSC Official Notification PDF for 95 Posts (hpsc (hcs) exam 2023)
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible applicants for recruitment to the posts of HCS (Civil Services) in the state of Haryana.
HPSC HCS 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Haryana Civil Services (HCS)|
|Cateory||HPSC HCS 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
1. The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
2. The applicant must have a Bachelor‘s degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute.
3. The applicant must have a valid Haryana state domicile certificate.
4. The applicant must be of minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years of age.
5. The applicant must have a valid driving license.
1. The interested applicant must first fill out the online application form available on the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
2. The applicant must attach all the required documents and submit the application form along with the processing fee.
3. The applicants will then be shortlisted for the preliminary examination based on their eligibility criteria.
4. The shortlisted applicants will be informed about the date and venue of the preliminary examination.
5. The applicants who qualify the preliminary examination will then be called for the main examination.
6. The qualified candidates will then be called for a written test, followed by a personal interview.
7. The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the written test and the personal interview.
8. The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will publish the final list of selected candidates on its official website.
9. The selected candidates will be appointed as HCS officers in the Haryana Civil Service.
10. The remuneration and other benefits will be as per the rules and regulations of the Haryana Government.
- Apply Start: 16 Feb 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 12 Mar 2023
- Prelims Exam Date: May 2023
- Male (Gen/ Other State): ₹ 1000/-
- Male/ Female (Others): ₹ 250/-
- PH/(Haryana): ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
HPSC HCS Vacancy, Eligibility, and Qualification
- Age Limit (DSP): 21-27 Years
- Age Limit (Others): 21-42 Years(As on 1.1.2023)
|Haryana Civil Sevices (HCS)||95||Graduate|
HPSC HCS 2023 Vacancy
HPSC HCS 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for Haryana HPSC HCS Vacancy 2023 includes the following stages:
- Preliminary Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Mains Written Exam (600 Marks)
- Personality Test/ Interview (75 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Haryana HCS 2023 Exam Pattern
HPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- HCS Prelims result will be based on the marks secured in General Studies Paper only and the CSAT paper will be of qualifying in nature. The candidates need to score 33% marks in the CSAT paper.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Objective Multiple Choice Questions)
|General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)- Qualifying||100||100||2 Hours|
HPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
HPSC HCS MAINS EXAM The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) HCS Mains Exam is conducted to select eligible candidates for the post of Haryana Civil Services (HCS). This exam is conducted by the Haryana Public Service Commission in accordance with the provisions of the Haryana Public Service Commission Act, 1994. The HCS Mains Exam consists of three papers, which are: 1. Paper I – General Studies and Mental Ability: This paper includes questions related to general knowledge, mental ability and current affairs. 2. Paper II – English: This paper includes questions related to English grammar, composition and essay writing. 3. Paper III – Optional Subjects: Candidates can choose from any of the optional subjects offered by the HPSC such as History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration, Law, Economics, Mathematics, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry. The duration of the exam is three hours for each paper and the total marks allotted for the entire exam are 900. The syllabus and pattern of the exam can be found on the HPSC website.
- 12 times the number of vacancies will be called to appear in the HPSC HCS Mains Examination. The candidates need to opt for two optional subjects from a list of 23 optional subjects. The HPSC main exam is a descriptive type exam comprising five conventional essay-type question papers.
- Mode of Exam: Descriptive
|Paper-I||English (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Hindi (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV||Optional Subject Part- I||150||3 Hours|
|Paper-V||Optional Subject Part-II||150||3 Hours|
HPSC HCS Interview: The candidates who score marks equal to or greater than the HCS cut-off marks will be called for the personality test/ Interview by the HPSC. No candidate will be called for the HCS interview unless the candidate attains 45% marks in the aggregate of all the main written question papers and 33% marks in the Hindi and English question papers. The number of candidates called for the HCS personality test will be three times the number of vacancies advertised.
How to Apply for HPSC Haryana HCS 2023
Follow these steps to apply for HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
- Download the HPSC HCS Notification PDF and check the eligibility before applying
- Click on the HPSC HCS Apply Online link given below or visit the website hpsc.gov.in
- Duly fill up the online application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout of the HPSC HCS Application Form 2023
Q1. How to Apply for Haryana HCS Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online for HPSC HCS Exam 2023 from the website hpsc.gov.in
Q2. When the HPSC HCS 2023 Notification will be Released?
HPSC HCS 2023 notification is released on February 9, 2023
Q3. What is the eligibility criteria for Haryana HCS 2023?
The eligibility criteria for Haryana HCS 2023 is as follows:
• Age: The minimum age limit for Haryana HCS 2023 is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years as on 1st January 2021.
• Educational Qualification: The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the exam.
Q4. What is the selection process for Haryana HCS 2023?
The selection process for Haryana HCS 2023 consists of three stages:
• Preliminary Exam: This is a qualifying exam which the candidates must pass in order to be eligible for the main exam.
• Main Exam: The candidates who qualify the preliminary exam are eligible to appear in the main exam.
• Personality Test/Interview: The candidates who qualify the main exam are eligible to appear in the personality test/interview round.